Hi Guys, and Welcome to Finance and Fury, the Furious Friday edition. Today we are discussing the future of our economy.
What is the future of the Australian Economy?
Today’s episode is on the future of the Australian economy.
In today’s episode we will cover a multitude of questions:
What is the big deal?
- Firstly, What is the economy? Why is it so important? What would we do without it?
- Also, What
aresome issues with the Australian economy currently?
- How strong is the Australian economy? What makes it tick? Where do we sit in comparison to the world?
What is currently going on?
- What the government is doing to fix the housing markets?
- What happened to the manufacturing sector?
- What are the warning signs of the underlying issues?
What does regulation do?
- What are the future implications from current regulations?
- What does regulation do to Australia’s economic future?
- What will the outcomes be?
- And finally, What can you do to look after yourself?
Along the way, we explore all the in’s and out’s of these questions.
In conclusion, it’s not all doom and gloom. We are at a pivotal stage and Australians need to act in their best interest.
We hope you enjoy the episode, please share this episode as much as possible. If more people hear this episode, more people will be able to act.
Unfortunately, based around the Discrimination and Disability Act we can no longer put images displaying information about the episode.
Tune in next week for more related content on the economy, focusing on economic subversions.
If you would like to get in contact or if you have any questions, you can do so at the contact page here.
|Labour force||GDP by sector|
Australian Government Austerity Cuts: